MICROSAM-100-PLUS is a liquid grade colour removal compound. This Liquid form of MICROSAM-100-PLUS will greatly simplifies handling, dilution and feeding procedures. When used as recommended. MICROSAM-100-PLUS completely absorbed by the flocculated solids.
- Good Colour Removal Efficiency
- Much less sludge compared to LIME AND FE SULPHATE
- Good Clarity, reduced turbidity, Better RO efficiency,
- Reduction in power cost.
- DOSAGE: 5% STOCK SOLUTION TO BE PREPARED
- This is then dosed into the raw effluent for optimal results.
- Appearance 4 Clear to light yellow liquid
- PH of 0.2 % 4 5 to 6 solution in distilled water
- Solubility 4 Completely soluble in water
- Shelf Life 4 6 months
MICROSAM-100-PLUS is available in liquid in 50 Kg./200 Kg. H.D.P.E. Drums.
Disclaimer: The above information is correct to the best of our knowledge, however the recommendations are without engagement on our part as they depend upon the conditions which vary from plant to plant.
Office No. 27/A, Podar Building, 1st Floor, Tilak Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400054, India