Polyaluminium Chloride Solution (PAC)
PAC is a liquid grade inorganic colour removal compound. This Liquid form of PAC will greatly simplifies handling, dilution and feeding procedures. When used as recommended. PAC completely absorbed by the flocculated solids and clarified water will contain none of polymer.
- Great Shading Evacuation Effectiveness alongside other shading expulsion mixes OR in bright shades great independent from anything else.
- Much less sludge compared to LIME AND FE SULPHATE
- Good Clarity, reduced turbidity, Better RO efficiency,
- Dosage: Grounded on alkalinity or acidity of wastewater and force of color.
- This is then dosed into the raw effluent for optimal results.
- Appearance 4 Clear to light yellow liquid
- PH of 0.2 % 4 approx 2 in distilled water
- Solubility 4 Completely soluble in water
- Shelf Life 4 6 months
PAC is available in liquid in 50 Kg./200 Kg. H.D.P.E. Drums.
Disclaimer: The above information is correct to the best of our knowledge, however the recommendations are without engagement on our part as they depend upon the conditions which vary from plant to plant.
Office No. 27/A, Podar Building, 1st Floor, Tilak Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400054, India