Setifloc-plus to is an elevated sub-atomic weight of ANIONIC flocculant in fine powder state. This is intended to improve solid or fluid partition in a broad assortment of modern applications such as filteration, floatation, dewatering, concentrating, thickening, settling, clarification and more.
Measurements: 0.1% concentration to be arranged as well as dosed to the wastewater. Quick Settling is noticed and limiting turbidity by typifying suslended flocs proficiently.
- Prevalent flow development
- Significant impacts yielded with restricted utilize
- Quicker clarification and settling rate
- Application over an expansive pH
- Predominant filteration and dewatering
- Consolidated application with natural coagulant
- Cross processing with cationic polymer offers unrivaled treatment impacts
- Expulsion of suspended solids
- Phosphate, COD and BOD in effluent treatment plant
Disclaimer: The above information is correct to the best of our knowledge, however the recommendations are without engagement on our part as they depend upon the conditions which vary from plant to plant.
Office No. 27/A, Podar building, 1st Floor, Tilak Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400054, India